- A simple yet economic way to manage loose sheets of paper
- Pocket, Presentation, Landscape folders all available
- Printed in any color combination required
- With extra pockets for holding cards and CDs (business cards or rolodex cards)
- Both Glossy and Matte finish are available, as well as printed and blind embossing
- Single and Two Panel UV coating, foil stamping on one or two panels
- Anywhere from a 100 to a 1,000 folders can be ordered at one time
Folders are a prime component of office stationary. Folders are the basic need of every organization as they help in keeping important documents and files safe and in an orderly manner. If these papers and files are just lying around, there is possibility of losing pertinent information in no time. This is the real concern, and the best way to address this is with the use of folders. Folder printing is required to distinguish between the contents of the files in the folder and most often the companies do folders printing to market their product and deliver their information to customers in an effective way.
Folders are mostly used for keeping track of files and documents and keeping them separate and distinguished. Students, teachers, clerks, librarians, home owners etc all need folders to keep their precious documents safe and sound. This can only be done by having appropriate files and folders that are specifically made for the purpose of differentiating the files and this is where folder printing comes in. This protects the documents from wear and tear, easy indexing and saves time while storing and relocating.
Businesses and organizations require presenting themselves and their ideas to the general public in the most attractive way as well as providing the customers with complete details and information. Whether they are used by the employees themselves or by the management or for clients Business folders printing helps in direct brand promotion, giving company contact details and presenting core marketing points at a glance. Folder printing is thus a more appealing and cost efficient idea since it also minimizes the use of separate pamphlets and brochures.