Frequently Asked Questions
- Can a product be reviewed without placing an order? Yes, you can go to templates’ page and submit information/upload your file under the 'request free design help'.
- How can I upload my artwork? Your artwork should be in a digital form and could be any of these file formats: (jpg, png, gif, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, ai, cdr). Upload it by clicking “attach files” under the “Instant Price Calculator form/Custom form” on the right side of every product page.
- What resolution should my art have? Your artwork should have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi. If lower than this, results would either be pixilated or muddled or hazy.
- How Do I place an order? To place an order, please submit information on the form labeled as “Instant Price Calculator” on the right side of the product page. You may select a custom or a standard order according to your requirements.
For a standard order:
- Select product and type, Decide upon the size, Go for color options, The type of stock that is required, Fill in the quantity, Shipment dates options, Then add to Cart.
- At this point the product price will be displayed
- If another item is required click “continue shopping”. This will take you back to the product page, repeat the same procedure. Keep on doing this till all items are added to the shopping cart. This page will also give a Grand total of cost.
- After submission of your product details, please click, proceed to checkout.
- On the left side of the page you have to submit details for log in: First and Last name, email and postal address, telephone and fax number, and company/organization name.
- In case you’re a returning customer, entering your email address will take you directly to payment options.
- If instead you are ready to order: please confirm your shipping order and your payment details. Shipping address may be the same as correspondence address or different. On the right side of the page are payment options; Paypal or credit card. When finished “place order”.
For a Customized order:
- Fill in your personal details: first and last name, company name, email address, contact number. Then product which has to be ordered and its size specifications: width, height, length and unit of measurement. Required quantity, color options and required delivery date and then any additional information; like indication of the front and back pages or any other design specifications. Upload the file containing your required design and submit query.
- You will then be communicated your order details via email provided.
- Is it possible to add/subtract items from an order? You may log in using your username/email address and password. To add items go to product page and place an order. This will be added to your cart. To delete or change the quantity: click the cross to delete any item or edit parameters to change any other product information.
- When is it preferable to make modifications to your order? Before the product goes for printing i.e. till the stage of the final proof is when the client should be making changes to his/her order.
- Is it possible to change my personal details on the submitted form? Log in using the link on the top right hand corner of the page, then go to my account. You may “edit” any information entered previously.
- How will I know when my order has shipped/Order tracking? Once you have placed your order we will send you regular updates till the time that it is delivered to your doorstep. These updates will be constantly highlighted on your dashboard or/and via email.
- What is DPI? Dpi stands for dots per inch i.e. it is an indicator for the picture resolution.
- What are color bleed and crop marks and where are they used? These are points or drawn lines where the printed image extends over the crop line. When the paper is trimmed to the dimensions required (over the crop lines) there are no rough edges and no breaks in the design. Crop Marks are lines preferably drawn over the artwork or indicated in the comments where trimming takes place after printing. These normally show up on the submitted art work or/and on the final proofs but do not appear in print.
- What are landscape and portrait styles? Landscape style is when a document is positioned in such a way that the long edges are at the top and bottom. Portrait Style however is when the document has such an orientation that the shorter edges are at the top and bottom.
- What are authors’ alterations (AA)? A change made by the buyer when a job is already at the printing. As a rule the buyer will be charged for these modifications.
- What can I check on my electronic PDF proof? Typos (typing errors), motif/design issues, fonts, graphics, margins and positioning can all be checked in an online proof.
- Can my order be cancelled? Yes, if the design or the text is offensive or illegal then the order may be rejected.
- How do I cancel a job in progress? You may send us an email or call customer support indicating your reservations about your order. We may be able to modify your delivery to your requirements or suggest more viable options.
- Are there any extra charges for shipping? We offer FREE Ground Shipping for all customers and all orders!
- How long would it take for my order to reach after the final proof? We offer ‘Free Ground Shipping’ within 48 contiguous states.
Your order usually ships within 10 to 12 business days after final proof approval. You may inform us if you would like to expedite your order.
Final proof approval must be received by 12:00 PM EST of business day otherwise one business day will be added to the shipping time.
Shipping time for Customized Order Service will be dependent on various factors but will normally not exceed these standard days.
For shipments to the state of Alaska, state of Hawaii or other U.S. Territories, please call our hotline 425-406-3287 where our customer services representatives will be able to further guide you.
If an order is expedited, you will have to pay some extra charges which will be dependent on the order itself. In such cases we can offer you two options:
- 8 Business Days Plan - Product will be shipped within 8 business days after final proof approval by you.
- 6 Business Days Plan - Products will be shipped within 6 business day after final proof approval by the customer.
- What payment methods do you accept? We accept payment through PayPal and Visa and Master Cards.
- What happens if my credit card declines? In such cases the customer will be immediately informed; since product will not go for printing unless this isn’t resolved.
- What is your refund/cancellation policy? We normally do not give refunds on our products. In case of unforeseen circumstances which may affect shipping or production e.g. weather disasters like hurricanes or earthquakes the customer may be liable for a full refund.
- When will I be charged sales tax? No we do not charge sales tax.
- Do you offer any discounts? We do offer discounts in certain conditions. If a customer is ordering different items then he/she may get a certain discount on the total cost. Similarly a returning customer will get an automatic discount on the next order. Discounts will vary depending on the nature of the order placed.
- Can I use a credit card with someone else’s name? It would be preferable to use your own credit card but in case a company credit card is used, some sort of authorization (scanned letter or email) will be needed for us for verification.
- What is meant by 4 colors/CMYK? 4 color option given for product printing means the CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black) colors.
- What do the color options /1, /2 mean? Color options with a slash indicate the colors at the front and back, e.g. 4/2 would mean 4 colors at the front and 2 at the back, 4/0 on the other hand would imply 4 colors at the front and none applied at the back (back is white).
- Any other questions/queries. Our Customer services representatives are available to help you. You may call our helpline 425-406-3287 in case of any complaints or queries or suggestions.